Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tag!


I know, I was tagged days ago, but my computer has FINALLY let me in to post. LOL! About me:


1. I don't like organized sports or clubs because then I would have to leave the house on regularly scheduled nights. It's a miracle I joined TOPS a few months ago!


2. I have a love/hate relationship with the color pink.


3. I have the wrong tattoo...when I went to get one, I had picked out a daisy to go around my wrist (to look like a bracelet) but I thought the tattooist would laugh at me. Then I wanted a tree frog, but there weren't any. So I settle for a gecko.


4. I love to make lists, (grocery, things to do, budgets, books I want to read, etc) but rarely follow them.


5. I dream of living in the Star Trek universe. I know, I'm a dork.


6. I love cheesy teen movies, whether from the 80's (The Breakfast Club) or more recent (Bring it On). I'm not sure why. Makes me feel young again, I suppose.


7. I have the urge on occasion to use the word "yo" like I did when I was in high school, but I don't feel as comfortable with my current friends to act like the dork I am inside. Does that make sense?
The cheese 80s photo on top is due to my reminiscing. :)

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Dari, you're so cute! Thanks for the info about yourself. Guess what? You're not a "dork". You're real. Have a great day!

Crystal's blog said...

Dari you're are not a dork. I think you a great person!!! I wished I had the patience for kids that you do. You are a strong woman and I admire you. I also envy your scrapbooking talent, I want to be as creative as you. You ROCK!!! As for Star Trek, you and Scott would get a long great!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!! I used to make lists all the time but stopped as I never did follow them.
You? A dork? hmmm I don't think so! You're a very talented and joyful person person.

Boo said...

I don't think your a dork... you are young spirited and young at heart. That is a great way to live!

So "yo" Dari! Whatzup?

LOL LOL

Thanks for playing along! Love that photo of you and the one of the snap shots you created of your photos. You've bloomed wonderfully!!!

Shanna said...

Yo Dari! LOL, Carole stole my line. I am always saying "Whatever" and putting my fingers together to form a W. We are all dorks at heart!