Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Found One!


Thank you to all who posted a well-wishing comment on my search for another business opportunity! I really appreciate it.


Well, just on Friday, my friend Jodi mentioned to me that she was hoping to find someone to join Stampin' Up, and take over the Snow Lake customers. After 2 days of thought, I've decided to do it! I'm going to do this in conjunction with my store, because I don't believe in limiting people to one brand. I think Stampin' Up is a good brand though, and will be proud to represent it.


I am going to attempt to start a blog just for the business side of things, I'll add the link here as soon as it's up.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

that is awesome!
great oppurtunity for you!

Michelle said...

Yeah!! That's a great idea. I pray for you that you will be super successful and never have to work outside the home ever again!!!

Boo said...

That is great news Dari! I am just letting my SU business go. I didn't have enough customers to keep me going. If you are going to take over a customer base that is already established that is perfect. SU is great. I love their products. Woohoo!!

Crystal's blog said...

Your passion for scrapbooking makes this perfect for you. I think Stampin Up is good even tho I have only been to one party.

Good luck and I hope everything works out. You can do it!!!

Kimmy said...

Great idea, Dari! I'm sure you'll do very well with this. I myself have not become a scrap-booker, so-to-speak, but if you lived around here you'd have access to a tonne of customers. . . it seems like the biggest hobby around. All the best!