Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Something I've Discovered...

I have learned that I am not the emotional eater I always thought I was. Having become way more aware of what and when I eat over the past year, I've noticed that I don't stuff my face when I'm upset or stressed. And I don't lose my appetite then and eat when I'm happy. I have a serious sweet tooth, plus I munch unknowingly when I'm watching a movie or reading. And those things I do a lot of. So if I make a conscious effort to not have snacks in the living room for my hand to wander over to, I should lose the last 2 lbs I put on this week, right?????

Sorry, no pics yet. For some reason I have trouble accessing my blog at home, so I'm on a foreign computer. :(

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I discovered too that if I don't buy it, I don't eat it!! LOL! Funny how that works! You look awesome and it was so good to see you!

Anonymous said...

I need to try that.... don't buy don't eat. Now if only I can get Steve not to buy any junk food. I love to eat. My bad.

Boo said...

At least you discovered what made you eat before. If you can curb eating while watching tv things should be okay. If not, stop watching tv and spend more time on the computer and your hands will be too busy typing that you won't have time to munch. ;o)