Sunday, June 10, 2007

Spring is here...sort of.


It's still a little too chilly in the morning (0 degrees this morning), but the sun is shining. I'm back to trying to get in a walk everyday, minus the kids. (Love them, but Abba just walks too slow! LOL!)


I've started back to work at the daycare this week. While I hate getting me and the kids up at 5:30 am, I love the early shift. I'm done around 11 or so, then I get the afternoon to myself. We can hit the beach, or I can leave them there for a little while so I can get some stuff done. It's awesome!


I also painted my living room last week. For those of you who are in the know about Bazzill paper, it's Parakeet green. ROFL! This has been the highlight of June; new, bright paint just makes my day.

6 comments:

Crystal's blog said...

OH wow that's cool!!! Pretty soon every room in your house will be a different cardstock color. LOL!!!
It is amazing how paint can brighten a room up.

Kimmy said...

Dari, I love the color! I'm not familiar with the term you used . . . maybe you could enlighten me?

Michelle said...

I was wondering if you were back at the daycare yet!! How's the new HBB going? You and Chelsea are funny....as soon as it gets nice out, you paint :o) ROFL!!! I try and ditch the kids too when I walk but sometimes Alyssa rides her bike...would Abba be able to do that? Brooklyn, I push in a stroller with only 3 wheels (yes, its possible!!) which makes my walk a little more tough!!

Dari-Lynn said...

Kim, Bazzill is the brand name of a kind of paper we use for scrapbooking...Parakeet is this particular shade of green. :)

Michelle, what on earth does HBB mean??? LOL!

Michelle said...

ROFL.....HBB means home based business!!! I don't know if there's such an abreviation but I didn't feel like typing all that out but I guess I had to anyways!!! LOL!! Just wondering how the Stampin' Up was going!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love the color. It makes me happy.