Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Year...



I'm 33 today; I have found 2 white hairs this year, and have 3 areas of my body that are now wrinkled due to weight loss. However, I'm determined to make this a good year.


Goals:


1. Make my store known to everyone in town.

2. Reach my goal weight and maintain like crazy.

3. Tidy and organize my house (most know how hard this is for me)

4. Save enough money to take a trip to Disney Land next year.

5. Meet someone special (again, very hard thing to do LOL!)

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dari! You look great! I hope you are able to fulfill all of your dreams this year! Take care!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Dari :o) Those are great goals and very obtainable!! I pray they ALL get "reached" this year!!

Shanna said...

Happy Birthday Dari! I wish all of those things for you!

Chelsea said...

All of those things WILL happen, I know they will!!

Anonymous said...

First of all Happy Belated Birthday!!
1)Is your store online?
2)You're well on your way to your goal weight.
3)I have a heck of a time to clean my house and I have not kids here.
4)& 5) It WILL happen if you wish it enough. It will.

Crystal's blog said...

I agree those goals will happen!!! You can do it!!! You look great and I can't wait to see you this summer.