Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!



I hope all mothers are enjoying their day; I went out for breakfast with my kids and my dad, then it was a nice walk home. Abba gave me the gift she made me at daycare.


I love my kids; I'm sure most mothers say this freely! I see horrible news stories every day about kids getting treated horribly by a parent, and I cannot even imagine what might be going through their minds. I get frustrated at least once a day, I raise my voice several times a day. But I make the effort to lower my voice when I notice I'm getting mad. I make it a point never to say anything that will hurt their feelings, or make them feel bad about themselves.


One of my children came about by serendipity (a happy accident!), and the other was planned. I thought that I would never get to have kids; and whatever happened between their dad and I, I will always be grateful to him for these two precious children.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a couple of cutie patooties there!! Happy Mother's Day Dari.

Boo said...

They are so sweet! Sounds like you had a great start to your Mother's Day Dari. I loved reading your post. You are a fabulous mother!

Carole

Michelle said...

Happy Mothers Day Dari!! You're kids are super cute and getting soo big!! Hope you had a great rest of the day :o)

Crystal's blog said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day. I am so proud of you how positive you are!!! You're an awesome mom!!!