Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm Alive!



Yes, it's true. I'm still around, just hiding out in my boring little life. lol!


So what's been happening? Not too much. On the home front, my Abba is 6 and heading off to grade 1 in 2 days; she's so excited! Addison is 2, and so like his dad, it's scary. It's a good thing he's so darn cute!


I've finally taken the leap and found a lawyer to get custody and child support legalized. It won't do too much good right now, as my ex jumped off a balcony and broke both feet, leaving him off work for many months, if not permanently. Oh well, who needs him, right?


Here's a few pics of the kids to tide y'all over. :)

The one of Abba was taken in the living room; I had set up an old indoor tent and we attempted s'mores over a candle.

2 comments:

Boo said...

Oh I love the roasting marshmellows over the candle!!! You are such a great Mom. Look at little Addison. Oh my gosh he's grown!! What a cutie patootie!

I hope you can work out this custody stuff without too much hassle. Ughhh men.... {rolling my eyes}

Nice to see you posting again. I though you were buried under all your cards. ;o)

Laura said...

you are a cool Mom...setting up a tent in the living room and roasting marshmallows over a candle...how'd it work by the way?
Your kids are too cute.
Good luck with all the legal stuff!