Sunday, August 12, 2007

First party!



Yesterday, I had my first home party for Stampin' Up, and only my 2nd event ever for them. The stamp club I took over wanted to take the summer off, so I haven't gotten much practice standing up in front of people, demonstrating. I've gotten a lot of practice ordering though. In fact, I think I've become an expert. LOL!


I'm sure my spending will level off eventually. I've decided that to help in that area, I'm going to give up the store. While I love having access to all the goodies, it's costing me a lot, and half of my customers have moved away. So for the next little while, everything's pretty cheap until it's gone!


These are the two cards we made yesterday, the butterfly curls up in real life, sort of 3-D...inspiration I got from the gallery of Splitcoast Stampers. I'll throw a link in here later if anyone's interested in checking it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More lovely cards from the Card Queen!! They are gorgeous!!